منتديات ابناء العراق الصابر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديــــــــــــــــــــــــات أبنـــــــــــاء العــــــــــــــــــــــــراق الصــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــابر / منتديات عامة متنوعة علمية ثقافية ترفيهية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
how to use present continuous EeQ40591 how to use present continuous XJD40737 how to use present continuous MuV42144 how to use present continuous EeQ40591 how to use present continuous 3YO43056 how to use present continuous XJD40737 how to use present continuous XJD40737 how to use present continuous Rzl43775 how to use present continuous EeQ40591

how to use present continuous

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
aq1984
سمو مشرف قسم اللغات

التحصيل الدراسي : بكالوريوس لغة انكليزية
الوظيفة : مدرس
الهواية : المطالعة
ذكر عدد الرسائل : 34
العمر : 39
الموقع : www.bbc.com
نقاط : 103
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/06/2009

how to use present continuous Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: how to use present continuous   how to use present continuous Emptyالخميس يونيو 25, 2009 3:57 am

We use the present continuous to talk about an activity that's happening just now, at

the moment of speaking.

Jo: I'm not wearing my uniform. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

We can also use the present continuous to talk about things we're doing around now.

Jo: I'm just relaxing and enjoying the sunshine here.

She's on holiday for a week so for that time, around now, she's relaxing.

To form the present continuous, we use the present form of the verb "to be"; I am,

she is, we are, they are, followed by the present participle of the main verb, which is

the verb plus 'ing'; cooking, wearing, shopping. In informal spoken English, we use

contractions so we say; 'I'm', 'you're', 'she's' etc.

Listen again:

Jo: I'm not wearing my uniform. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

I'm just relaxing and enjoying the sunshine here.

So, to recap then: when you want to talk about what's happening at the moment of

speaking or what you're doing around now, you use the present continuous. And you

form that with the present form of the verb 'to be' followed by the present participle

of the main verb.

That's all from me, good luck with your grammar challenge!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ابناء العراق الصابر :: منتديات ابناء العراق الصابر :: الاقسام الادبية :: قسم اللغات-
انتقل الى: